Who needs professional insurance?
Real estate agents and brokers
Did you know that many professional organisations now place restrictions on a professional’s right to do business without insurance?
There are now minimum requirements that need to be covered before you give professional advice. Our specialist professional insurance brokers are here to help you meet these requirements and get back to doing what you do best.
What are the risks if you don’t have professional insurance?
As a professional who provides specialist advice or services, by giving advice you can get sued by a range of people and organisations. This could include corporate regulators, disgruntled clients or current or past employees.
You can get sued for:
- Failure to exercise reasonable care when providing professional advice or services
- Failure to exercise reasonable care in the management of your organisation
In addition to people making malpractice or professional misconduct claims against you, there are a range of other risks that come with being a professional today including:
- IT systems going down causing you to lose important data or information
- Property or equipment damage
Why should I contact HIFS?
At HIFS we have leveraged our networks, strong relationships, and our depth of knowledge in this space to customise insurance solutions for your needs.
- Industry qualified and experienced team
- Access to leading insurers and specialist underwriters ensuring quality covers
- Ability to place high hazard risks
- Competitive premiums
- Flexible payment options
- Professional insurance review and free no obligation quotations
As experts in this area of insurance, we work closely with our clients to understand their unique needs. We approach insurance companies on your behalf to get a range of coverage and pricing options. We compare these options and present our recommendations to you. We then secure the insurance that you select and review it with you annually.
Our Service Locations
- Glen Waverley
- Caroline Springs
- St Kilda