INSURANCE FOR START UPS
You’ve commenced on an exciting, entrepreneurial path to bring your dream to life. Let us provide you with peace of mind for the journey. Our insurance solution has been designed with the distinct needs of startups in mind.
- Public Liability Insurance
- Provides cover for your legal liability to pay compensation for personal injury or damage to property (please refer to the Policy Wording for further information). This insurance allows you to select the level of Liability Cover you would like to take out.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- If your startup provides professional advice or consulting services to clients, you need to look at Professional Indemnity Insurance. Even if your startup is not turning over high volumes of revenue as of yet, the financial consequences of providing a client incorrect advice can be extremely hefty! Startups should also be aware they may work in an industry where the regulator has set rules or where contracts for services they provide specify a minimum level of professional indemnity cover that is required to able to trade.
Professional Indemnity Insurance provides you with protection from claims for financial loss, bodily injury or property damage arising from acts, errors or omissions in the provision of Professional Services. Our Professional Indemnity policies will protect you against potential claims and disputes that could lead to expensive and time-consuming litigation.
Key protection features of our Professional Indemnity Insurance policies:
A breach of duty that resulted from an act, error or omission from any members of your team. Negligent advice or misleading information that may have been inadvertently provided by you or your team (non-intentional mistakes can happen).
Accidental breaches of confidentiality or copyright
The purpose of a Professional Indemnity policy is to protect your startup from the financial consequences of the above instances (and more). HIFS assesses the risks of your startup and offers the appropriate policies suitable to your needs.
Why should I contact HIFS?
At HIFS we have leveraged our networks, strong relationships, and our depth of knowledge in this space to customise insurance solutions for your needs.
- Industry qualified and experienced team
- Access to leading insurers and specialist insurers ensuring quality covers
- Competitive premiums
- Flexible payment options
- Professional insurance review and free no obligation quotations
As experts in this area of insurance, we work closely with our clients to understand their unique needs. We approach insurance companies on your behalf to get a range of coverage and pricing options. We compare these options and present our recommendations to you. We then secure the insurance that you select and review it with you annually.