FOOD MANUFACTURERS AND PROCESSORS INSURANCE
The end product, ingredients, manufacturing processes, storage environment, transportation and level of exports are all key factors for insurance companies in assessing risk and determining premiums for food and beverage manufacturers and processors. Lockbourne Insurance has access to specialist insurers and tailored products to cater for your needs. Contact us today for a confidential discussion about your insurance program.
Insurance programs arranged to provide cover across the following key area in order to protect your cold storage business:
- Property damage cover for Buildings, Plant, Equipment and Stock
- Business Interruption cover protecting your revenue in the event of a claim
- Deterioration of Stock/Produce due to Machinery Breakdown
- Public and Products Liability including ability to place cover for exports to USA and Canada
- Management Liability including Employment Practices Liability
- Commercial Motor from forklifts to heavy trucks (including refrigerated)
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Product Recall Insurance
- Workers Compensation
Why should I contact HIFS?
At HIFS we have leveraged our networks, strong relationships, and our depth of knowledge in this space to customise insurance solutions for your needs.
- Industry qualified and experienced team
- Access to leading insurers and specialist insurers ensuring quality covers
- Competitive premiums
- Flexible payment options
- Professional insurance review and free no obligation quotations
As experts in this area of insurance, we work closely with our clients to understand their unique needs. We approach insurance companies on your behalf to get a range of coverage and pricing options. We compare these options and present our recommendations to you. We then secure the insurance that you select and review it with you annually.
Our Service Locations
- Glen Waverley
- Caroline Springs
- St Kilda